Optimising workforce performance while reducing costs
E-tivity Software Platform
The E-tivity Workforce Management software is built on Microsoft .NET Technology. It is an enterprise application with multi-tiered architecture that provides high availability, scalability and reliability.
Some of the key technologies used in the E-tivity Workforce Management software include:
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) which is used for communication between the User Interface and E-tivity Business Process components. It also offers an open standard interface for the integration with other external software systems.
- Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) which is used for claim-based security and for a flexible single-sign-on.
- Windows Form based Smart Client and Rich Internet Application (RIA) Silverlight technology being used to build the user interface.
- Microsoft ASP.NET and AJAX technology which has been used to build the E-tivity Employee Self Service Kiosk.
- Microsoft SQL Server which is used for the the backend database which securely houses all labor related data for your E-tivity Workforce Management solution.
- Core Windows server technologies including MSMQ, IIS and Active Directory.